Saturday, January 30, 2010

On Exhibit in Ingram, TX


Four of my pieces are currently on exhibit at the Hill Country Arts Foundation in Ingram, TX. The Arts Foundation is located on the Guadalupe River and features a performing arts center, a visual art gallery and classrooms for art workshops. I love how they've placed my piece One with Nature next to a window overlooking some trees.

My work is on exhibit because I will be teaching two workshops there this year. I've enjoyed working with the people there and am looking forward to spending more time at the facilities.

The main exhibit in the gallery is "God and Texas" featuring photographs of Hans Bauer. That exhibit opened yesterday and continues through February 27. Also on display is “Art from Within,” an exhibition featuring artwork by the inmates of the Dominguez State Jail and the work of Debra Richardson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...