Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Art in Fiber Exhibition



Today is the opening reception for the Art in Fiber exhibition at the Copper Shade Tree gallery.  This invitational exhibit includes 21 Texas artists - with a broad diversity of styles and approaches.  I'd like to say that I'll post photos, but I know I won't.  I always get too carried away looking at the art and talking to the other artists.  If you can't make it to Round Top, TX and would like to see the work, the owners are working on getting them posted on the Copper Shade Tree website. Right now you can see the work from last year's exhibit. If you are in the area, I encourage you to visit sometime before March 4th.  I know it will be great!

.



5 comments:

  1. I really wish I could see this show! I know it must be fabulous....and I know so many of the artists involved!

    Have fun Lisa!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had wanted to attend the opening, but too much interference on a Saturday afternoon. Charlie and I will visit sometime before it closes. It's so nice to have FASA so well represented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do have a chance to see it - the artwork was great. I'd like to go again, myself. It was a bit overwhelming as there was so much to see!

      Delete
  3. Lisa, I'm the same way about photographing an exhibit! I carried my camera around all afternoon and when I checked, there were two photographs. The opening was a really fun event and it was great to see all the wonderful works. Yours are fantastic, as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...