Monday, May 28, 2012

How About Some Paw Prints With That?



Yesterday was a day filled with adventure.  What I thought would only take a few hours ended up taking all day. I was filming a short video tutorial and had a little help from my friends (aka my cats). Babs (a beautiful Russian Blue) decided that she wanted to be in the movies, and jumped onto my work table right in the middle of a set.  I shooed her away, and started over.  Then Callie, (a fluffy calico) decided she needed to sharpen her claws on the rug.  She was off screen, but was going at it very noisily. OK, let's try this one more time - third time's the charm, right?  I made it all the way through the tutorial.  Babs jumped up at the very end, but I had already finished.  Except she jumped right into the wet paint and left turquoise paw prints over all the samples on the table.  And I still needed to shoot the close-ups, so I needed those samples!!  Fortunately, a quick rinse in cold water removed the paw prints.  Good thing I love those cats!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...