Thursday, March 29, 2012

I have a great idea . . .

Some of my best ideas come to me in the middle of the night. Lying in bed, wide awake, I ponder design possibilities, plan the upcoming day and compose blog posts in my head. The other night I had a great idea for a blog post. I composed it, then when I awoke the next morning . . . gone.  I couldn't even remember the topic.  So instead of a great blog post today, you have a post about the possibility of a great blog post.

Now you might be saying that it couldn't have been that great of an idea if I completely forgot it.  And maybe that's true.  I'll never know.  And yes, I could keep a tape recorder or note pad by my bed, but I won't. At least not until I get to the point where I forget all my early morning musings!

2 comments:

  1. oh this happens to me too frequently to track. I did put a notebook beside my bed and I could never actually read my nocturnal scribblings; one morning I was actually able to decipher it, and found that the idea was really not so brilliant.

    Of course, BSP and I had been out for cocktails that night - which may or may not have affected the brilliance of my idea! :w:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...