Friday, April 9, 2010



To most people, the above photo would look like a very dirty sink. That is the sink in my home dye "studio", aka the laundry room. This is the best it has looked in two years. Two days ago, the entire inside of the sink was a battleship gray color.

When we bought our house, the laundry room had stained concrete flooring. No, not the kind currently in vogue - I mean 50 year old concrete with a lot of stains. Then, because of a plumbing leak, we had holes in the drywall, no baseboards and stains on the walls. We finally got around to a laundry room remodel this month. When we were putting everything back in place, I just couldn't put that dirty sink back in there. So, I scrubbed and scrubbed and this was the best I could do. I know it will just get dirty again. But it is nice to have a fairly clean sink, even if only for a few months. Now I just have to figure out how to keep that nice new vinyl flooring free of dye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...