Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Don't you just love the beginning of a new year?  So much hope, so many possibilities, a chance to wipe the slate clean and start over. I always feel fresh, energized, with renewed enthusisam for my goals.  And yet, why do I limit these feelings to the new year?  Everyday is an opportunity for a fresh start and I often forget that. One of my intentions this year (as it is every year!) is to take time each day to be in the moment, to release baggage from the past and anxiety about the future.  It is a difficult goal to achieve.  Sometimes I'll get through the whole day and realize I never stopped my mind long enough to just be. But I keep trying!

May you have many fresh starts this year, and many moments to enjoy the present!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...