Thursday, May 12, 2011

Inspiration . . . and Faith

Last week, when faced with my first studio time in months, I wondered, "how do I get the ideas flowing again?!"  I pulled out a few of my tricks for building creative energy, but nothing much happened.  I didn't really worry about it too much, because I have faith in the creative process.  I know that inspiration comes at the strangest times.  And once again, my faith was renewed.

I took a few days off to visit my mother and each night I awoke with ideas buzzing around in my head.  I wrote them all down, and I have enough ideas to last the next five years.  That can be a bit overwhelming.  But I'm not worried . . . I have faith that I'll be inspired to pursue just the right ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...